Ensuring the safety of our patients is our utmost priority. We want you to know that we are closely monitoring the COVID- 19 situation and taking steps to keep everyone as safe as possible.
At SFPT, we recognize that you continue to have physical therapy needs that require our help today. In order to serve our patients and communities:
We are open with our staff present to provide you with a safe, accessible environment to treat your medical issues.
Patients must be symptom free to enter our office. To reschedule your appointment, or if you have questions, please call our office at (732)356-5363.
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our Patients and Staff.
The precautions we are taking at this time are as follow:
– Everyone in our office must wear a mask
– A no touch temperature will be taken upon entry at every appointment
– Appointment times are spaced to properly provide social distancing
– We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning
– All equipment will be cleaned after each use
– We use hospital grade cleaning supplies
If you have a significant cough, cold and particularly a fever and/or have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please contact your primary care physician.
We are committed to keeping our facilities as clean and sanitary as possible so we can serve the needs of the community and get through this together.